I’ve been blogging less lately; have had a lot on the go. I’m also spending more time writing code and will spare you the pain of having to read source code in a blog post.
Some quick points:
- Mike Kelly has a great post on the classic problems with scripted testing. I’ve also had the same experiences and went from being a scripting advocate to working with a more pragmatic approach several years ago.
- Mark McSweeny has renamed fast failure tests to tripwire tests. I like the name tripwire tests better.
- The Watir Works article Paul Rogers and I wrote for Better Software is now up in PDF format.
- My presentation slides from the Alberta Workshop on Software Testing are also up in PDF format.
- Responses to Watir have been really encouraging. Users are really identifying with the tool. Paul Rogers deserves a lot of credit.