My blog has been quiet lately, and several of you have asked me what I’ve been up to. Since I last posted I’ve:
- Created an all new Exploratory Testing course from scratch, and presented it for a corporate client, with more on the way.
- Created a condensed version of the course for STARWEST that I’ll be presenting as a tutorial.
- Written an article on Interactive Automated Testing for Better Software magazine (watch for it in the December issue.)
- Presented a short Exploratory Testing Explained talk for two Agile user groups. One in Edmonton, and another for a conference in Vancouver.
- Taken on a technical editing role with Better Software magazine. (Have great article ideas on testing, software development or management? Let me know – we’re always looking for great content.)
- Had rewarding client work helping teams develop ET skills and lightweight test automation solutions.